Saturday

Keira Knightley agrees to pose topless for magazine, on one condition


English actress Keira Knightley made a buzz after posing topless in a photo spread for Interview Magazine recently.

In an interview with the Times, the "Atonement" star explained her one condition for agreeing to the daring photo shoot: no Photoshop.

"I've had my body manipulated so many different times for so many different reasons, whether it's paparazzi photographers or for film posters," she said.

"That was one of the ones where I said: 'OK, I'm fine doing the topless shot so long as you don't make them any bigger or retouch.' Because it does feel important to say it really doesn't matter what shape you are.

"I think women's bodies are a battleground and photography is partly to blame."

While the toplesss photo have been online since August, her comments have drawn more attention to it this week. The spread was shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

The actress has long been critical about how her photos have been manipulated in the past, telling Allure Magazine in 2012: "They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy... For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits. I thought, well if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts." — JST, GMA News

source: gmanetwork.com