Thursday

Girls crying over Zayn Malik broke the Internet


One of the most famous boybands in the world is now a member short after Zayn Malik suddenly announced his departure from One Direction.

"I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight," Malik said in a statement on One Direction's Facebook page.

The group will now continue as a four-piece band, with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson.

The announcement instantly made Malik's name one of the top trends on Twitter and produced anguished reactions from fans of the hugely popular British-Irish group from all over the world.

Some of them has taken the liberty to express their feelings about Malik's decision, especially over the internet.

Understandably, some fans were angry now that they will never see a five-piece One Direction again:

source: gmanetwork.com